Nowadays home decoration people are beginning to abandon heavy walls,For some places, glass is used to achieve the beauty of home or office buildings,Then it is very important to improve the explosion-proof safety of the glass.In addition to the safety of the glass itself, the glass film can add another layer of protection.
Principle of explosion protection
The safety explosion-proof membrane uses a high-precision electrolyte sputtering spraying method,A metal atomic layer is incorporated into the transparent and strong composite polyester fiber film made of PET, which has high physical adhesion, tensile strength, 160% high elongation, strong acid and alkali resistance, and is resistant to high temperatures. It can also maintain good physical properties.By containing various metal coatings to emit 99% of ultraviolet rays, while blocking heat energy of different wavelengths, it can block the heat energy brought by ultraviolet rays and visible light. At the same time maintain good light transmittance.
As a safety base material, the PET film is transparent and has a very strong resistance to magical attacks. It can effectively protect the glass for a long time. In the case of external shocks, the safety basic exhibition can effectively buffer the attacks and reduce external damage.
The key to improving the safety and explosion-proof performance of the glass film is to relieve the external impact.
Explosion-proof membrane structure
1. Anti-wear layer: composed of wear-resistant polyurethane, with a hardness of up to 4H;
2. Colored PET safety base layer: It is made of high-strength, high-transparency PET polyester and pigment melt extruded and biaxially stretched. Because the pigment is sandwiched in the PET film, it can prevent oxidation and discoloration, and the life span is up to 8 years;
3. Metal heat insulation layer: a nano-level metal layer with high reflectivity to infrared rays, such as aluminum, silver, nickel, etc., on the PET film by vacuum evaporation or vacuum magnetron sputtering;
4. Composite adhesive: composed of polyurethane adhesive with good weather resistance and high transparency;
5. UV absorption layer: It is composed of special UV absorber, which can block 99% of ultraviolet rays;
6. Transparent PET safety base layer: It is composed of high-strength, high-transparent PET polyester film, the purpose is to sandwich the metal layer in the middle to prevent metal oxidation and extend the life of the metal film;
7. Installation adhesive: It is composed of acrylate adhesive with good weather resistance and high transparency;
8. Highly transparent PET release film.
Application status of explosion-proof membrane
Explosion-proof film is mainly used in automobile glass, and sometimes also used in window film of alloy building exterior wall film (business office buildings, hotels, hotels, teaching buildings, etc.), ships, airplanes, etc., which have high requirements for transparent heat insulation and glass safety.